- Eliminates 99% Chlorine, Taste and Odor from Water
- Reduces Class I particulates down to 0.52 microns
- Independently tested against ANSI/NSF standard 42 for reduction of chlorine tastes and odors
- High Water Flow Rate provides Plenty of Water in less time.
- The Replacement Filter lasts 6-months and filters 400 Gallons of Water.
- The Filter Retains Minerals like Fluorine, keeping water Healthy.
- Require No tools & Very Easy to Install.
Replacement Water Filter for following Models:
- Frigidaire Refrigerator Water Filters: WF1CB, Pure Source WFCB, PureSourcePlus WFCB, WFCB, 218657600, 218657701, 218710901, 218710902, 218717805, 218732306, 218904501, 218904501, 218907800, 218994101, 240389101, 240389102, 240394501.
- Kenmore Refrigerator Water Filters: 9910, 46-9910, 469910.
The Aqua Fresh WF284 Replacement Water Filter for Frigidaire WF1CB / PureSourcePlus is a supreme replacement filter that comes at an affordable price as compared to its manufacturer. The filter is designed to fit refrigerators requiring Frigidaire water filter models. It cleans out chlorine, taste and odor, giving you clear water and ice for tasty beverages or for regular use.
The filter requires no supervision and get installed in the few minutes, The filter has a high flow rate that provides ample water in few seconds. This economic replacement filter matches the performance of its OEM counterparts and delivers healthy drinking water.
Steps to install the replacement filter without any extra tools:
- Turn off the icemaker in your refrigerator.
- Locate the filter cup inside the refrigerator. Remove it by turning it to the left multiple turns
- Pull the cartridge away from the filter head.
- Remove the old filter and discard it. Wash the filter cup with warm water and liquid soap. Allow to dry before new filter's installation.
- Insert the filter into the filter cup. The O-ringend should be facing up.
- Install the cup with the new filter back into the refrigerator. Tighten the cup by turning to the right multiple times until the cup becomes firmly seated.
- Turn the refrigerator’s icemaker back on.
- Run water from the dispenser for 5 minutes (approximately 3 gallons) to clear the system and prevent air from entering the system
The filter needs to be installed correctly so that the water gets filtered out well. To be on the safe side, it is always recommended to replace the filter after a period of 180 days for avoiding health-r
- Brand: Aqua Fresh
- Compatible Models: WFCB, WF1CB, WSF-1, NGRG-2000, RF-100, RG-100
- Capacity: 200 Gallons
- Type: Refrigerator Water Filter
- Filtration Method: Carbon/Charcoal
- Contaminant Removal: Chlorine, Taste & Odor
- Flow Rate: 0.5 GPM
- Features: NSF 42 Certified
SHIPPING & RETURNS
All Filters LLC is not obligated to fulfill the terms of any manufacturer or other return policy included in the packaging of any product purchased through the Site. The following standard All Filters LLC return policy applies: All returned items must be unused and in new, sellable condition. You are responsible for all shipping and handling fees on returned items.
You bear the risk of loss during shipment. We therefore strongly recommend that you fully insure your return shipment against loss or damage and that you use a carrier that can provide you with proof of delivery for your protection.
You will receive a full refund of the purchase price less the shipping fee (if applicable) within approximately 3 business days after the returned item is received; your refund will be credited back to the same payment method used to make the original purchase on the Site.
WE OFFER NO REFUNDS ON ANY PRODUCTS DESIGNATED ON THE SITE AS NON-RETURNABLE.
All Filters will ship all orders via FedEx Ground or USPS Priority Mail by default. If you would like to upgrade your shipping method or request a shipping carrier, please contact us before placing your order.Shipping carrier and method will be determined by All Filters, depending on the weight, dimensions, and destination of the order.
Most orders placed before 3PM EST are shipped the same day. If your order was placed after 3PM EST, it will be shipped the next business day, subject to availability.If an item takes longer than 24 business hours to ship, it will be noted in the product page or you will be contacted about the delay.For orders shipping to non-contiguous U.S., P.O. Box, and certain rural addresses additional shipping costs may apply. Customers will be contacted if additional fees are required.
This policy applies to the purchase and sale of products through waterfilo.com (the "Site"). This policy is subject to change by waterfilo.com without prior written notice at any time, in its sole discretion. The latest version of this policy will be posted on this Site, and you should review this policy prior to purchasing any product that is available through the Site. All changes are effective immediately when we post them, and apply to all access to and use of the Site thereafter. The date this policy was last revised is identified at the top of the page. Your continued use of this Site after a posted change in this policy will constitute your acceptance of and agreement to such changes.