- The replacement filters are designed to fit Waterdrop Undersink Water Filtration System (WD-UA/UB/UC series). Compatible with all three methods of connection, the filters bring you purified water from your original faucet, your dedicated faucet, or your refrigerator.
- Waterdrop Undersink Water Filter employs an advanced UF membrane, which reduces bacteria, microorganisms, and any contaminants larger than 0.01 μm.
- The advanced 4-stage filtration also effectively reduces chlorine, taste and odor, sediment, rust, and other heavy metals.
- Innovative system design allows you to replace the filter within only 3 seconds. The push-to-connect fittings make replacement easier than ever, saving you time and effort. No additional tools needed!
- The extended filter life ensures the filtration capacity of 8,000, 16,000, 24,000 gallons, this under counter water filter delivers safe filtered water all day long.
|Product dimensions||WD-RF10-UF: 1.52 lb|
WD-RF15-UF: 1.80 lb
WD-RF17-UF: 1.93 lb
|Materials||System cover: BPA-free plastic|
Filter: Polyester membrane Ultrafiltration (UF) membrane Activated carbon block KDF
SHIPPING & RETURNS
All Filters LLC is not obligated to fulfill the terms of any manufacturer or other return policy included in the packaging of any product purchased through the Site. The following standard All Filters LLC return policy applies: All returned items must be unused and in new, sellable condition. You are responsible for all shipping and handling fees on returned items.
You bear the risk of loss during shipment. We therefore strongly recommend that you fully insure your return shipment against loss or damage and that you use a carrier that can provide you with proof of delivery for your protection.
You will receive a full refund of the purchase price less the shipping fee (if applicable) within approximately 3 business days after the returned item is received; your refund will be credited back to the same payment method used to make the original purchase on the Site.
WE OFFER NO REFUNDS ON ANY PRODUCTS DESIGNATED ON THE SITE AS NON-RETURNABLE.
All Filters will ship all orders via FedEx Ground or USPS Priority Mail by default. If you would like to upgrade your shipping method or request a shipping carrier, please contact us before placing your order.Shipping carrier and method will be determined by All Filters, depending on the weight, dimensions, and destination of the order.
Most orders placed before 3PM EST are shipped the same day. If your order was placed after 3PM EST, it will be shipped the next business day, subject to availability.If an item takes longer than 24 business hours to ship, it will be noted in the product page or you will be contacted about the delay.For orders shipping to non-contiguous U.S., P.O. Box, and certain rural addresses additional shipping costs may apply. Customers will be contacted if additional fees are required.
This policy applies to the purchase and sale of products through waterfilo.com (the "Site"). This policy is subject to change by waterfilo.com without prior written notice at any time, in its sole discretion. The latest version of this policy will be posted on this Site, and you should review this policy prior to purchasing any product that is available through the Site. All changes are effective immediately when we post them, and apply to all access to and use of the Site thereafter. The date this policy was last revised is identified at the top of the page. Your continued use of this Site after a posted change in this policy will constitute your acceptance of and agreement to such changes.