- 𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐑𝐎 𝐬𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐬: This mini water tank is designed to unlock more functions in tankless reverse osmosis systems specifically: a) allow your tankless RO system to work perfectly with refrigerator or ice maker, avoiding frequent reboot. b) Extend using the distance of the RO system, ensuring constant water flow or ice if there’s a long distance between the RO system and the refrigerator or ice maker. c) Get water fast from the refrigerator without waiting. 💧NOTE: If you want to connect the RO system to the refrigerator through this mini water tank, please replace the filter in your refrigerator with a bypass.
- 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: The user manual provides simple instructions on how to install this water pressure tank. You get a 1/4"quick-connect design out-of-the-box. All you have to do to complete the installation is to cut off the water outlet tubing of the tankless RO water filter systems, then insert both ends of the tubing into the tank.
- 𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭-𝐢𝐧-𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲: This small water storage tank has passed several tests, such as burst, pulse, static pressure, fall off, and tightness tests. The tank is super-durable and will not even leak in the event of high pressure. You also get a 1-year service.
- 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐮𝐦 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐬: Only high-quality food-grade materials make up each component of this product. They are 100% safe and sustainable. The presence of carbon steel also adds more durability.
- 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐬𝐢𝐳𝐞: Despite the small size (4.1 x 4.1 x 7.3 inches), the reverse osmosis tank offers a large capacity, especially under the sink. Enjoy a steady water flow with a 1L large capacity, as well as uniform, clearer ice cubes. Perfectly fits for PD600-TAM3, PD500, PD400, PX500-A, RO500AK, tankless RO systems.
|Item Weight||2.22 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||4.1 x 4.1 x 7.3 inches|
|Item model number||WD-PMT|
|Temperature Range||41-100 Degrees Fahrenheit|
|Included Components||Pressure mini water tank; 1/4" - 1/4" Tee valve; 3-way quick fitting; Ball valve (with sealing washer); 1/4" - 1/4" - 1/4" Tee fitting; 1/4" PE tubing; Teflon tape; 1/4" Compression hex nut*2; Sleeve*2; Insert*2|
SHIPPING & RETURNS
All Filters LLC is not obligated to fulfill the terms of any manufacturer or other return policy included in the packaging of any product purchased through the Site. The following standard All Filters LLC return policy applies: All returned items must be unused and in new, sellable condition. You are responsible for all shipping and handling fees on returned items.
You bear the risk of loss during shipment. We therefore strongly recommend that you fully insure your return shipment against loss or damage and that you use a carrier that can provide you with proof of delivery for your protection.
You will receive a full refund of the purchase price less the shipping fee (if applicable) within approximately 3 business days after the returned item is received; your refund will be credited back to the same payment method used to make the original purchase on the Site.
WE OFFER NO REFUNDS ON ANY PRODUCTS DESIGNATED ON THE SITE AS NON-RETURNABLE.
All Filters will ship all orders via FedEx Ground or USPS Priority Mail by default. If you would like to upgrade your shipping method or request a shipping carrier, please contact us before placing your order.Shipping carrier and method will be determined by All Filters, depending on the weight, dimensions, and destination of the order.
Most orders placed before 3PM EST are shipped the same day. If your order was placed after 3PM EST, it will be shipped the next business day, subject to availability.If an item takes longer than 24 business hours to ship, it will be noted in the product page or you will be contacted about the delay.For orders shipping to non-contiguous U.S., P.O. Box, and certain rural addresses additional shipping costs may apply. Customers will be contacted if additional fees are required.
This policy applies to the purchase and sale of products through waterfilo.com (the "Site"). This policy is subject to change by waterfilo.com without prior written notice at any time, in its sole discretion. The latest version of this policy will be posted on this Site, and you should review this policy prior to purchasing any product that is available through the Site. All changes are effective immediately when we post them, and apply to all access to and use of the Site thereafter. The date this policy was last revised is identified at the top of the page. Your continued use of this Site after a posted change in this policy will constitute your acceptance of and agreement to such changes.