- 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐥: Only for WD-D6-B
- 𝟔-𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐭𝐞𝐫&𝐞𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: Waterdrop D6 RO system adopts advanced filtration technology. With an accuracy of 0.0001 μm, the 6-stage filter reduces most contaminants from water, including salt, atrazine, nitrates, PFAS, lead, sodium, chromium, etc. Two coconut carbon block layers reduce chlorine, taste, and odor to improve the water taste. Two PP cotton layers intercept sediment, rust, suspended solids, and other large particles.
- 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐮𝐦 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥: Waterdrop filter uses select filter media and has been through rigorous tests so that these 6 layers of filters can work as one to filter every drop of water. With a pore size of 0.0001μm, the huge DOW RO membrane can reduce most heavy metals and other impurities to prevent clogs. The carbon block, made from Sri Lankan coconut shell, is 100% organic and pure, please confirm whether you are allergic to coconut.
- 𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞: 12 months or 1,000 gallons, whichever comes first. This may vary depending on filtered water consumption.
- 𝐄𝐚𝐬𝐲 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: It takes only a twist to change the filter in 2 seconds. No tools are required.
|Flow rate||0.42 GPM|
|Material||The first PP cotton layer, the activated carbon block layer, the second PP cotton layer, the DOW Reverse osmosis membrane layer, and the post-activated carbon block layer|
|Product dimensions||6.8*7.7*16.2 inches|
SHIPPING & RETURNS
All Filters LLC is not obligated to fulfill the terms of any manufacturer or other return policy included in the packaging of any product purchased through the Site. The following standard All Filters LLC return policy applies: All returned items must be unused and in new, sellable condition. You are responsible for all shipping and handling fees on returned items.
You bear the risk of loss during shipment. We therefore strongly recommend that you fully insure your return shipment against loss or damage and that you use a carrier that can provide you with proof of delivery for your protection.
You will receive a full refund of the purchase price less the shipping fee (if applicable) within approximately 3 business days after the returned item is received; your refund will be credited back to the same payment method used to make the original purchase on the Site.
WE OFFER NO REFUNDS ON ANY PRODUCTS DESIGNATED ON THE SITE AS NON-RETURNABLE.
All Filters will ship all orders via FedEx Ground or USPS Priority Mail by default. If you would like to upgrade your shipping method or request a shipping carrier, please contact us before placing your order.Shipping carrier and method will be determined by All Filters, depending on the weight, dimensions, and destination of the order.
Most orders placed before 3PM EST are shipped the same day. If your order was placed after 3PM EST, it will be shipped the next business day, subject to availability.If an item takes longer than 24 business hours to ship, it will be noted in the product page or you will be contacted about the delay.For orders shipping to non-contiguous U.S., P.O. Box, and certain rural addresses additional shipping costs may apply. Customers will be contacted if additional fees are required.
This policy applies to the purchase and sale of products through waterfilo.com (the "Site"). This policy is subject to change by waterfilo.com without prior written notice at any time, in its sole discretion. The latest version of this policy will be posted on this Site, and you should review this policy prior to purchasing any product that is available through the Site. All changes are effective immediately when we post them, and apply to all access to and use of the Site thereafter. The date this policy was last revised is identified at the top of the page. Your continued use of this Site after a posted change in this policy will constitute your acceptance of and agreement to such changes.