Waterdrop Undersink Water Filtration System is designed to improve the quality of your tap water. The purifier has advanced filtration technology that delivers tasty purified water from the first sip to the last drop. With a filtration accuracy of 0.5 μm, this under-sink filter system can reduce chlorine, taste and odor, sediment, rust, and other heavy metals. You don’t have to worry about the safety of the filtered water. This under-sink water purification system comes with three connection plans to meet your various water needs, plan A to connect to your own faucet, plan B to connect to a dedicated faucet, and plan C to connect to your refrigerator/icemaker. The purifier filters out contaminants while retaining beneficial elements. It is ideal for cooking, washing fruits and vegetables, and washing dishes. The stable flow rate ensures that you can use clean water immediately. The under-counter water filter reduces contaminants that lead to dry skin and nervous system problems. The filtered water is also ideal for face washing, skincare, and personal cleansing, as it maintains skin vitality. The under-sink water purifier works without electricity and doesn’t produce wastewater. Also, it is ideal for RV use. With efficient filtration performance, the system delivers tasty, purified water to meet your various outdoor water needs. The specially added KDF ensures filter hygiene even during the non-camping season. The compact design saves a lot of under-sink space and creates more room for storage. Say farewell to bulky bottled water.
- Deep filtration, WQA certified filter, Innovative design, Variety filter replacement, Long lifespan, Suitable for multiple scenes
- [Warranty Description] Waterdrop Backs the WD-10UA’s High-end Technical Performance With a Comprehensive Prorated Performance Warranty, Waterdrop Will Provide Warranty Replacement if There is a Quality Problem With the Filter.
- [Deep filtration] This under-sink water filter is made from premium materials and can effectively reduce lead, chlorine, heavy metals, chemical impurities, rust, sand, and other large-particle impurities through deep purification based on third-party tests so that you can enjoy purified drinking water.
- [WQA Certified Filter] Made from premium BPA-free and lead-free materials, the under-sink water filter is certified by WQA against NSF/ANSI 372 Standard, ensuring reliable use from inside to outside. Certified by WQA against NSF/ANSI 42 Standard, the water filter can effectively reduce chlorine, taste, and odor. Tested by a third-party laboratory against NSF/ANSI 53 standard it can reduce lead. To look over the 42&372 certification, please search "WD-10UA" on WQA official website.
- [Innovative Design] The under-sink water filter should be connected only to a cold water supply. The push-to-connect fittings allow it to be installed within 3 mins and its twist-and-lock design allows it to be replaced in 3s, and its integrated filter ensures safety. This filter includes a 3/8" hose with a direct connection that adapts to standard 3/8" feed water valves under US sinks. The 3/8"–1/2" convertor fitting helps connect the system to both 1/2" and 3/8" cold water lines and faucets.
- [Filter replacement] This under-sink water filter system is compatible with multiple filters with different functions and can be replaced with a UF filter or an MZ filter to meet your water demands.
- [Long lifespan] When used with municipal water, each under-sink filter system has a maximum service life of 12 months or 8,000 gallons to meet the demands of whole family members.
- [Suitable for multiple scenes] Developed for household and commercial use, the under-sink water filtration system can be installed in your kitchen, bathroom, RV, or office to meet your daily water needs. With its exquisite design and small size, this under-cabinet water filter is the best choice for a rented apartment, and is ideal for drinking, cooking, skincare, and cleaning.
- [Compatibility] Suitable for faucets with 1/2" or 3/8" FEMALE NPT thread. If a female threaded connector is needed to connect to your faucet, please contact us BEFORE purchase.
|Fabric Type||Compatibility: Suitable for faucets with 1/2" or 3/8" FEMALE NPT thread. If a female threaded connector is needed to connect to your faucet, please contact us BEFORE purchase.|
|Included Components||System×1 ·hose×2 ·3/8"–1/2" Convertor set×1 ·screws×2 ·Teflon tape×1|
|Material||NSF/ANSI Approved Material Components|
|Number of Items||1|
|Purification Method||Remove iṁpurities, retain beneficial minerals|
|Special Features||1. Under Sink Water Filter System, 2. NSF/ANSI 42&372 Certified, 3. Direct Connect to Kitchen Faucet, 4. Easy Installation: The system should be connected only to a cold water supply. With innovative push-to-connect fittings, the entire installation process takes less than 3 minutes, 5. Developed for household and commercial use, the Under Sink Water Filter System can be installed in your kitchen, bathroom, RV, or office to meet your daily water needs. With its exquisite design and small size, it is the best choice for a rented apartment. Ideal for drinking, cooking, skincare, and cleaning|
|Warranty Description||1 Year Manufacturer|
SHIPPING & RETURNS
All Filters LLC is not obligated to fulfill the terms of any manufacturer or other return policy included in the packaging of any product purchased through the Site. The following standard All Filters LLC return policy applies: All returned items must be unused and in new, sellable condition. You are responsible for all shipping and handling fees on returned items.
You bear the risk of loss during shipment. We therefore strongly recommend that you fully insure your return shipment against loss or damage and that you use a carrier that can provide you with proof of delivery for your protection.
You will receive a full refund of the purchase price less the shipping fee (if applicable) within approximately 3 business days after the returned item is received; your refund will be credited back to the same payment method used to make the original purchase on the Site.
WE OFFER NO REFUNDS ON ANY PRODUCTS DESIGNATED ON THE SITE AS NON-RETURNABLE.
All Filters will ship all orders via FedEx Ground or USPS Priority Mail by default. If you would like to upgrade your shipping method or request a shipping carrier, please contact us before placing your order.Shipping carrier and method will be determined by All Filters, depending on the weight, dimensions, and destination of the order.
Most orders placed before 3PM EST are shipped the same day. If your order was placed after 3PM EST, it will be shipped the next business day, subject to availability.If an item takes longer than 24 business hours to ship, it will be noted in the product page or you will be contacted about the delay.For orders shipping to non-contiguous U.S., P.O. Box, and certain rural addresses additional shipping costs may apply. Customers will be contacted if additional fees are required.
This policy applies to the purchase and sale of products through waterfilo.com (the "Site"). This policy is subject to change by waterfilo.com without prior written notice at any time, in its sole discretion. The latest version of this policy will be posted on this Site, and you should review this policy prior to purchasing any product that is available through the Site. All changes are effective immediately when we post them, and apply to all access to and use of the Site thereafter. The date this policy was last revised is identified at the top of the page. Your continued use of this Site after a posted change in this policy will constitute your acceptance of and agreement to such changes.