Frigidaire puresource ultra 2 water filter - WF2CB genuine OEM replacement filter fits Frigidaire, Electrolux, Sears, and Kenmore refrigerators with a slide-out filter cartridge located in the front of the refrigerator compartment.
Frigidaire puresource ultra 2 - WF2CB water filter gives great tasting water flowing while it decreases up to 99% of impurities, cuts back on plastic and saves the cost of bottled water. Thus this Puresource ultra 2 is certified by NSF and WQA.
Specifications of Puresource ultra 2
- WF2CB frigidaire water filter life: 6 months or 400 gallons (whichever comes first)
- Flow Rate: 0.5 gallons per minute
- Operating Pressure: 30-100 psi
- Operating Temperature: 33-100 °F
- Filter Size: 6-3/4“ L x 5-1/4“ W x 2-1/4“ H
- Country of Origin: Singapore
Features of WF2CB Frigidaire Water Filter:
- Certified to reduce contaminants* and keep great tasting water flowing for you and your family.
- Know for certain your filter is a protector. Counterfeits and knockoffs put fridges and health at risk. Frigidaire Genuine Filters – the smarter, safer choice.
- Reduces Chlorine Taste & Odor , Particulates Class I, Cysts, Lead, Mercury, Pesticides*, Insecticides,* BPA, Asbestos, Pharmaceuticals and more.
- See Install & Care instructions and always review your Use & Care Guide before installation.
- Replace your WF2CB frigidaire water filter every 6 months or 200 gallons, whichever comes first.
How to Replace the Frigidaire PureSource2 WF2CB :
- Press the button to the right of the filter to release the filter
- Pull the used filter straight down (The water shuts off automatically so you don’t have to worry about flooding your refrigerator)
- Push the new filter straight in until it “clicks“ into place
- If your refrigerator has a “Change Filter“ light, reset it
How to Reset the "Change Filter" Light:
- Press the reset button and hold it down until the green light begins to flash (up to 15 seconds)
SHIPPING & RETURNS
All Filters LLC is not obligated to fulfill the terms of any manufacturer or other return policy included in the packaging of any product purchased through the Site. The following standard All Filters LLC return policy applies: All returned items must be unused and in new, sellable condition. You are responsible for all shipping and handling fees on returned items.
You bear the risk of loss during shipment. We therefore strongly recommend that you fully insure your return shipment against loss or damage and that you use a carrier that can provide you with proof of delivery for your protection.
You will receive a full refund of the purchase price less the shipping fee (if applicable) within approximately 3 business days after the returned item is received; your refund will be credited back to the same payment method used to make the original purchase on the Site.
WE OFFER NO REFUNDS ON ANY PRODUCTS DESIGNATED ON THE SITE AS NON-RETURNABLE.
All Filters will ship all orders via FedEx Ground or USPS Priority Mail by default. If you would like to upgrade your shipping method or request a shipping carrier, please contact us before placing your order.Shipping carrier and method will be determined by All Filters, depending on the weight, dimensions, and destination of the order.
Most orders placed before 3PM EST are shipped the same day. If your order was placed after 3PM EST, it will be shipped the next business day, subject to availability.If an item takes longer than 24 business hours to ship, it will be noted in the product page or you will be contacted about the delay.For orders shipping to non-contiguous U.S., P.O. Box, and certain rural addresses additional shipping costs may apply. Customers will be contacted if additional fees are required.
This policy applies to the purchase and sale of products through waterfilo.com (the "Site"). This policy is subject to change by waterfilo.com without prior written notice at any time, in its sole discretion. The latest version of this policy will be posted on this Site, and you should review this policy prior to purchasing any product that is available through the Site. All changes are effective immediately when we post them, and apply to all access to and use of the Site thereafter. The date this policy was last revised is identified at the top of the page. Your continued use of this Site after a posted change in this policy will constitute your acceptance of and agreement to such changes.