About Everydrop Refrigerator Filter 2
Firstly, Everydrop filter 2 is the only EDR2RXD1 compatible filter approved by Whirlpool, Maytag, Amana, KitchenAid and Jenn Air brands. So make sure that this replacement filter fits into your refrigerator model number.
Secondly, this filter 2 by whirlpool is designed to reduce up to 28 contaminants. Meanwhile, for better results, replace your fridge water filter simultaneously in every six months or 200 gallons.
Most important, that this Everydrop 2 is NSF 401, 53 and 42 Certified to reduce 99% of impurities. Therefore, this replacement filter also helps to look after your family from harmful contaminants found in common household tap water as a result it gives clean water.
- Generally, edr2rxd2 used in french door bottom mount models.
- Without doubt this filter is NSF 401, 53 and 42 certified reduces 28 contaminants.
- Similarly, only filter approved by Whirlpool, Maytag, Amana, KitchenAid and JennAir brands.
- Thus Everydrop 2 offers suitable, on-demand filter method for you and your family.
- Moreover, offers clean odor less fresh tasting water.
- Hence, this filter made of OEM Activated Carbon Block technology.
- Above all this fridge filter replaces 1,500 plastic water bottles.
- Lastly, for clean, fresh tasting water, replace your refrigerator filter in every 6 months.
Compatible Model Numbers
WHIRLPOOL: In addition, Water filter W10413645A, WRF989SDAM, WRS325FDAM, WRF736SDAM
KENMORE: 46-9903, 46-9924, 9903, 46-9082, 9082
AP5322615, PS3502128, P9RFWB2L, P9WB2L, and 2400649.
Finally, Kick that bottled water habit with the Everydrop refrigerator filter 2 by Whirlpool. The carbon block filtration system of these filter removes and absorbs these pollutants, leaving your water clean and fresh for up to 6 months. You'll be more likely to hydrate daily when your water is pure and delicious!
|Item model number||EDR2RXD1|
|Item Weight||6.4 ounce|
|Product type||Water filter|
|Filter life||6 month|
|Product Dimensions||2.5 x 2.5 x 8.69 inches|
|Size||1 Count (Pack of 1)|
- Find the filter door in the refrigerator's right-side ceiling.
- To release the door latch on the filter cover door, push it up. The entrance will come down.
- To remove a used filter from the filter head after replacing one, turn it counterclockwise. Be aware that there might be some water in the filter and that spills could happen.
- Remove the cap from the new water filter after removing it from its box. After removing the cover, make sure the O-rings are still there.
- Insert the filter by lining up the arrow on the water filter label with the notch that has been cut out of the filter head.
- After the filter locks into the housing, turn it clockwise.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
All Filters LLC is not obligated to fulfill the terms of any manufacturer or other return policy included in the packaging of any product purchased through the Site. The following standard All Filters LLC return policy applies: All returned items must be unused and in new, sellable condition. You are responsible for all shipping and handling fees on returned items.
You bear the risk of loss during shipment. We therefore strongly recommend that you fully insure your return shipment against loss or damage and that you use a carrier that can provide you with proof of delivery for your protection.
You will receive a full refund of the purchase price less the shipping fee (if applicable) within approximately 3 business days after the returned item is received; your refund will be credited back to the same payment method used to make the original purchase on the Site.
WE OFFER NO REFUNDS ON ANY PRODUCTS DESIGNATED ON THE SITE AS NON-RETURNABLE.
All Filters will ship all orders via FedEx Ground or USPS Priority Mail by default. If you would like to upgrade your shipping method or request a shipping carrier, please contact us before placing your order.Shipping carrier and method will be determined by All Filters, depending on the weight, dimensions, and destination of the order.
Most orders placed before 3PM EST are shipped the same day. If your order was placed after 3PM EST, it will be shipped the next business day, subject to availability.If an item takes longer than 24 business hours to ship, it will be noted in the product page or you will be contacted about the delay.For orders shipping to non-contiguous U.S., P.O. Box, and certain rural addresses additional shipping costs may apply. Customers will be contacted if additional fees are required.
This policy applies to the purchase and sale of products through waterfilo.com (the "Site"). This policy is subject to change by waterfilo.com without prior written notice at any time, in its sole discretion. The latest version of this policy will be posted on this Site, and you should review this policy prior to purchasing any product that is available through the Site. All changes are effective immediately when we post them, and apply to all access to and use of the Site thereafter. The date this policy was last revised is identified at the top of the page. Your continued use of this Site after a posted change in this policy will constitute your acceptance of and agreement to such changes.